JOB LISTING: Web/UI Developer(s)
- Experience with OnLamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- GITHUB and Linux command line experience while be helpful as well.
- CMS – Drupal and WordPress. vBulletin
- Possible experience with AWS (s3 specifically), Dreamhost, UI development
- Cloud based hosting experience a plus
While this is a diverse request this doesn’t have to be just one person! If you fit any part of this please feel free to inquire.
This is not just for projects related to F4WOnline.
- Send all inquiries to email@example.com with title WEB DEVELOPER.
- If you have inquired before, please send your information again.
Latest Free YouTube Video:
The biggest and most-talked about issue of the year, the 2020 awards issue, is out today. The issue covers the awards winners as voted on by the readership in these categories. It also has all the top place winners for every category, comments on the awards for this year as well as a listing dating back to 1980 of all the awards winners in all the different categories.
We also have the performer and match of the week.
WWE Elimination Chamber show, with notes on direction, business, interest level, poll results and star ratings.
Also in this issue:
The new television war in Canada on Wednesday, how the first week went and what to look for, details on the WWE’s A&E Documentaries, who is being covered and more, reaction to Undertaker’s comments about current wrestlers being soft, migration of WWE Network to Peacock, Sasha Banks talks wanting to quit a few years ago, WWE business approaches, how WWE & AEW are doing as compared to televised sports this past week, Bill Goldberg on TV, notes on lots of new signees and are starting in camp including some not revealed yet, new WWE Network event, update on the Vince McMahon/Oliver Luck legal case, Ric Flair on why he doesn’t talk to the other Horsemen, Arn Anderson talks why a major international star flopped in WWE, WWE wins awards, the current WWE market value and the most-watched shows of the past week on the WWE Network.
This past week’s UFC show, the background, how it affects fighters going forward, and details behind the late changes in the show.
Television ratings of the past week, including segment-by-segment numbers for the past two weeks on Wednesday, who was watching in different age groups, how different segments did on Raw & Smackdown and more.
ORDERING INFO: Order the print Wrestling Observer right now and get it delivered via mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com directing funds to email@example.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40 and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to P.O. Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in every price range.
Bryan and I will be back tonight talking Raw, BTE, the AEW women’s tournament, WWE injury updates and a great excuse by a fighter for losing a fight. You can also send questions to the show to firstname.lastname@example.org
In theory, with a WWE title match on Raw and Shaquille O’Neal and Paul Wight’s debut on Dynamite, the two shows should be better than usual in the ratings. It’s certainly not a lock for Raw but if AEW isn’t well above usual, that would be a disappointment.
Raw tonight has Miz vs. Bobby Lashley for the WWE title plus Drew McIntyre appears on tonight’s show for the first time since losing the title.
AEW put more tickets on sale today for Sunday’s Revolution PPV show, and they sold out instantly. They also added tickets for Wednesday’s tapings in Jacksonville and right now there are 117 tickets still available, so with a walk-up from late hype I would expect a sellout.
New Japan runs Budokan Hall on Thursday night with Satoshi Kojima vs. Jeff Cobb and Tetsuya Naito vs Great O’Khan in the New Japan Cup plus Kota Ibushi vs. Desperado for the IWGP heavyweight title as the main event. The show begins at 3 a.m. Eastern and midnight Pacific on New Japan World. We’re also looking for your thoughts on both nights of Castle Attack from Osaka, thumbs up, down or middle, best and worst match to email@example.com
Stardom has a live PPV starting on Wednesday in Japan and at 2:30 a.m. Eastern and 11:30 p.m. Pacific late Tuesday night with its first-ever show at Budokan Hall. This is the biggest women’s wrestling show in Japan in many years, with Utami Hayashishita vs. Saya Kamitani for the World of Stardom title and Giulia vs. Tam Nakano in a hair vs. hair match for the Wonder of Stardom title as the top attractions. This is the link to the international purchase page, in English. It will be 4400 yen but yes, it will be live.
It will start at 4:30 PM Japan time, with two title matches, AZM vs. Natsupoi for the High Speed title and Maiki & Himeka defending the tag titles against Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima, live on YouTube for free and the PPV starts with the Rumble featuring Chigusa Nagayo, the most popular Japanese women wrestler of all-time, appearing.
The latest regarding migration of the WWE Network to Peacock is that if you have an active WWE Network subscription, you can create a Peacock account starting on 3/18.
AEW has a lot of new streaming content up. The women’s tournament show from yesterday, which we’ll talk about tonight, is on YouTube. A new show on YouTube just up will have Nyla Rose vs. Thunder Rosa, with the winner facing Ryo Mizunami on Wednesday’s Dynamite show for a shot at Hikaru Shida’s title on Sunday. There is also BTE and a new Road To show up building Wednesday and Sunday. The Countdown show will air on Wednesday night right after Dynamite on TNT.
- The WWE 24 video on Big E is now streaming on the Network.
- AEW is releasing a new mobile game, AEW Casino Double or Nothing that is now available for free on Google Play and the Apple App stores. It will be the first of three games under the new AEW Games brand.
- A trailer to the new flick, “A Pro Rasslin Movie: The Legend of Dirty Ron” starring RVD, Effy, Victoria, Katie Forbes and more is up at
- A story on Dan Vinal, a former New England pro wrestler, running for public office. (thanks to Mike Kuzmuk)
- From Sunday Night’s Main Event, this is an interview with Lance Archer
- This is an interview with me (at 12:30) and Sinn Bodhi (at 37:00)
- Paste Magazine talks to ROH’s Danhausen.
- Hurricane Pro Wrestling from Saturday night in Beaumont, TX: Jared Wayne b Ashton Jacobs, Renee Michelle b Kaci Lennox, Allie Kat b Claudia Del Solis, Miranda Alize b Nate Andrews, Jordynne Grace b Jennacide, Heather Monroe kept the women’s title winning over Madi Wrenkowski and Vipess, Deonna Purrazzo b Ivelisse-DQ when Alize interfered, Shane Taylor DDQ Ryan Davidson. Next show is 5/1. (thanks to Shannon Walsh and wrestlingwithdemons.com)
- Innovate Wrestling has The Homecoming on 3/27 at the Kingsport Civic Auditorium headlined by Jordan Kage vs. Toby Farley and The Heatseekers in a tag team title match.
- Dragon Bane was announced for the GCW show on 4/8 and 4/9, which is the Acid Cup shows over Mania weekend.
Daily Pro Wrestling History: Kobashi defeats Misawa to win GHC title