The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Jan 20, 2021 (The Expresswire) —
The global dynamic positioning system market size is projected to showcase promising growth owing to the increasing expansion of the oil and gas industry globally, observesFortune Business Insights™in an upcoming report, titled, “Dynamic Positioning System Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Sub-Systems (Power Systems, DPS Control Systems, Sensors, Thruster Systems), By Application (Merchant Vessels, Offshore Vessels, Naval Vessels, Passenger Ships), By Equipment Type (Class 1, Class 2, Class 3) and Regional Forecast 2020-2027.These systems control vessels’ position and heading automatically. An impressive increase in the demand for crude oil worldwide is estimated to boost the requirement of dynamic positioning systems.
The COVID-19 contagion has been a nightmare to the global oil and gas industry. Global shutdowns amid the pandemic have drastically decreased the demand for crude oil in the global market. In April 2020, the crude oil features dropped zero for the first time. Key players in the industry are taking unprecedented measures to devise strategies that will help in overcoming the crisis. At Fortune Business Insights, we are committed to help you in devising various strategies to overcome the crisis.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/dynamic-positioning-system-market-103535
A List of Key Manufacturers Operating In the Dynamic Positioning System Market Report:
- General Electric
- Rolls-Royce plc
- Marine Technologies, LLC
- Navis Engineering
- Norr Systems Pte Ltd.
- Praxis Automation Technology B.V.
- Moxa Inc.
Highlights of the Report:
While making the report, we segmented the market on the basis of product, type, consumption, distribution channel, and region. Based on the segmentation, we made a list of companies and conducted a detailed analysis of their financial positions, product portfolios, and growth strategies. Our next step included the study of core competencies of key players and their market share to anticipate the degree of competition. The bottom-up procedure was conducted to arrive at the overall size of the market.
Drivers and Restraints-
High Demand for Offshore Patrol Vessels to Drive Growth
The increasing demand for offshore patrol vessels from key industry players is estimated to drive the growth of the global dynamic positioning system market. In addition, the rapid expansion of the global oil and gas industry projected to strengthen the demand for the same. For instance, as per a report by IBISWorld, one of the leading business intelligence companies, in 2019, the oil and gas drilling sector reached the value of nearly USD 3.3 trillion. However, the high maintenance cost associated with the system is forecast to hinder the growth of dynamic positioning systems.
High Consumption of Oil and Gas in Major Countries to Help Asia Pacific Dominate
Asia Pacific holds the largest share of the global dynamic positioning system market due to the high consumption of oil and gas in the region. Countries including China, Japan, and India are focusing on expanding domestic oil and gas production in order to cut down the bills associated with oil imports. For instance, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), an Indian public sector multinational crude oil and gas company, is projected to make an investment of nearly USD 11 billion over the next three years in order to ramp up gas production by nearly 30% in the country.
The market in North America is projected to grow potentially in the forecast timeline owing to the rapidly increasing oil and gas exploration activities in the region. In addition, technological advancements in naval operations are estimated to further enhance the growth of dynamic positioning systems in the region.
Launching innovative Products to Aid Key Players Gain Prominence
Key Players in the global dynamic positioning system market are embarking on introducing innovative products in order to gain prominence over other enterprises. For instance, in 2017, General Electric launched SeaLyte Vessel Control System (VCS) and SeaLyte DP. These systems offer standardized and structured packages for end users. They offer features including reduced hardware, limited complexity, and lower cost.
Key Questions Answered:
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/queries/dynamic-positioning-system-market-103535
Dynamic Positioning System MarketReport Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- In June 2019, Rawabi Vallienz Offshore Services signed a contract with Praxis Automation Technology to deliver a complete solution of its dynamic positioning system for the fleet of offshore supply vessels operating outside of Saudi Arabia. Under this contract, the company will retrofit 14 ships with two systems.
- In May 2018, Global Maritime and UniSea signed a five-year contract with SorstadFarstad’s offshore supply vessel to provide dynamic positioning assurance software services. These services make dynamic positioning easier and help in reducing vessel downtime.
Key Points Covered:
- Business Opportunities
- Commerce Challenges
- Demand Insights
- CAGR Values
- Historic Analysis
- Detailed Segmentation
- Top Companies Data
- Market Size
- Supply Trend
- Target Audience
- Key Geographies
Browse Complete Summary of research:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/dynamic-positioning-system-market-103535
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Dynamic Positioning System Market Global Industry Analysis, Development, Revenue, Future Growth, Business Prospects and Forecast to 2026: Fortune Business Insights
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.