(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> 5th global fashion week inaugurated with great pomp and show – For Press Release – Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- As part of Expansion, RBT Team Conducted Recruitment Drive for various Positions
- 5th Global Fashion Week Inaugurated with Great Pomp and Show
- Meal Mile Nutrients and Impact Guru Foundation join hands to support the malnourished across India
- Mega Legal Aid Camp to be organized at MM(DU) campus
- a1qa is on the way to GITEX Global 2021
- Softline ActivePlatform is now available on Microsoft’s AppSource Marketplace
- Vasu Healthcare felicitates Pushpa Pagdhare, Singer of ‘Itni Shakti’ Prayer Song
- ChicLab Store Reveals Winter Collection Slim Fit Overall Dress at Discounted Prices.
- MacSonik Software Introducing an Advanced Solution to Convert the MBOX Files On Mac
- DFCS Stated the Need for SMART Financial Goals to Manage Debts
- SISGAIN provide the best telehealth app development in Chicago
- LogiChannel Launches Data-Driven And Reach-Targeted JD Edwards Customers List
- PA Waterproofing Company Gives A Commercial Caulking Guide
- hIoTron launches a Machine monitoring software to improve machine operator efficiency
- The finalists of the #NextDisruptor competition shake up hospitality codes
Noida: Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life. The power of a great outfit is impossible to overstate. At its best, fashion has the ability to transform your mood, identity, and, of course, your look. We are proud to announce that ICMEI together with AAFT School of Fashion and Design are going to present 700 garments designed by 200 designers influenced by the culture of 52 different countries of the World in 90 rounds showcased in 8 shows in three days. This is one of the biggest collections we are displaying here after pandemic,” said Sandeep Marwah President of International Chamber of Media and Entertainment Industry on the inauguration of 5th Global Fashion and Design Week Noida 2021.
“Sandeep Marwah is the biggest show man be it a cinema, journalism, literature or Fashion and design. He is the real cultural ambassador. I am happy that Montenegro is also part of this great festival. The creativity which I have seen here is no less than any international beauty pageant. I wish you all a big success in your venture and I am sure some great results will be out after this grand show,” said Dr. Janice Darbari Consulate General of Montenegro in India while lighting the inaugural lamp.
Sixteen rounds were presented in the first major inaugural show. The audience was astonished to see the colorful collection by young designers. Every garment was so exclusive and extra ordinary prepared well fitted to the professional models from fashion fraternity.
The first show were presented by designers Ruchi Aggrawal influenced by the flora and fauna of Ghana, Shayna from Montenegro, Mukesh Kumar also from Montenegro, Saniya Gupta selected Israel , Ayushi Sharma opted Lebanon, Akshay Raj Ratan finalized for Bosnia and Herzegovina, Shefali Srivatava also looked for Bosnia and Herzegovina, Rishav Kumar Ram preferred United Kingdom, Satyam Raj & Rahul Vdhara only thought of Afghanistan, Dilshad designed for Uzbekistan, Anamika thought of Rwanda, Pushpendra designed for Fiji, Ayushi Mehrotra was allotted Bulgaria, Mansi Saluja managed well with Gambia, Neha Shishodia influenced by Maldives and Swastika Talwar also looked for Israel.
“The joy of dressing is an art. We must never confuse elegance with snobbery. Being well-dressed hasn’t much to do with having good clothes. It’s a question of good balance and good common sense,” said Ritu Lal Director Festival & AAFT School of Fashion and Design thanking all the dignities present on the show.
Company :-Marwah Studios
User :- Sanjay Shah
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.